KATIM® Gateway 9011-X
The post quantum secure network solution.
The backbone of ultra-secure communication with secure, anti-tamper, manage network encryption gateways. KATIM® Gateway 9011-X is a solution easy to deploy for a smooth roll-out of any IT service/application with modern network security.
Next-Gen Security Without Security Trade-Offs Forced By Legacy Encryptors
- Custom designed sovereign control plane for key exchange, encryption and authentication
- Post Quantum cryptography with Crypto Agility
- Custom cryptography via 3rd party black box algorithm integration
- Latest in device security with always-on tamper protection for complete device lifecycle
- Hardened KATIM® Gateway OS provides deployment flexibility without trade-offs
Cloud Overlay Concepts Applied To Network Encryption
- QoS-aware overlay security planes isolate encryption from underlying network
- KATIM® Gateway application mapping to pre-established KATIM® Gateway security planes allow easy IT roll-out of services and new applications
- Cipher and plain firewalls atop of secure planes restore network perimeter for Intranet allowing increased focus on mitigating external network traffic risks
S/W Programmable Platform Will Adapt To Your Security, Network And Management Evolving Needs For Years To Come
- Any of L2/L3, P2P, P2MP, MP2MP, built-in diode support – via S/W license and/or S/W upgrade
- Flexible capacity options with s/w upgradability for grow-as-you-need
KATIM® Gateway 9011-X Use Cases
Upgrade Your Network's Data-In-Transit Security For Post-Quantum World KATIM® Gateway deploys quantum-resistant encryption for data-in-transit confidentiality in post-quantum world.
Restore Network Perimeter In A Zero-Trust Area No matter where you traffic is coming from or going to: Intranet, Cloud, Internet, KATIM Gateways re-establish perimeter security protection to your zero-trust network.
Allow Smooth Service Roll-out With Application-Aware Network Encryption Remove complexity pf secure business application roll-out with KATIM Gateways end-to-end QoS-enforcing encryption overlay planes and application to plane mapping.
Restore Network Encryption Sovereignty Re-establish trust on network encryption with sovereign, custom cryptographic algorithms.
Need Assistance Now?
Our security experts are standing by to help you answer questions.
A collection of thought leadership spanning cyber:
CVE-2021-44228 Critical Severity Vulnerability in Apache Log4j Exploited in the Wild
Apache Log4j vulnerability CVE-2021-44228 is a critical zero-day code execution (RCE) vulnerability (CVSS 10.0 critical severity) that allows a threat actor to execute arbitrary code on systems using Log4j 2.0-beta9 up to 2.14.1. Digital14 strongly advise that organisations follow the recommendations outlined in this report to mitigate against this threat.Read More
Securing DevOps – GRC Perspective
Is it possible to completely integrate security into the CI/CD approach without causing any delays that would be detrimental to its key benefit – quicker software delivery? Let us highlight how DevSecOps (Security-integrated DevOps) can be implemented and delivered without impacting the agility of the overall approach.Read More
Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2021
Each year, the month of October is referred to as Cybersecurity Awareness Month, and this year we wanted to keep the message simple, clear, and to the point.Read More
ICS Sensors & Cybersecurity Sensibility – An Engineer's Handbook
In the modern era of digitalisation, critical societal functions such as distribution of electricity, drinking water, district heating and cooling are dependent on computer-based systems for supervision, regulation and monitoring of the central physical processes.Read More